Tax-exempt organizations face a growing hurdle of regulatory requirements when it comes to designing and implementing a retirement plan for employees. GLP Investment Services, LLC, offers comprehensive retirement plan design and consulting services to help plan sponsors choose the appropriate plan to meet their organization’s needs, fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities and provide education to help employees understand their retirement plan options and make informed and prudent financial decisions.
Our team of experienced financial professionals has extensive knowledge of the open-architecture platforms available to the tax-exempt marketplace, new regulations and requirements and plan fee structures. We are committed to educating plan sponsors in all aspects of their retirement plan, including design, administration, investments, fiduciary responsibilities, employee communications and fees. We specialize in consulting on 403(b), 457, 401(k), 401(a), VEBA and other retirement plans.
Retirement Plan Enrollment
- 403(b) tax-advantaged retirement savings plans
- 403(b)(7) custodial accounts and open-architecture investment platforms
- 457 tax-advantaged, deferred-compensation plans
- 401(k) tax-qualified, defined-contribution retirement accounts
- 401(a) defined-contribution plans and incentive programs
- VEBA and Section 115 health reimbursement accounts
- Traditional and Roth IRAs