Asset Allocation Strategies, LLC, specializes in working with educators and their families on their own terms to design and implement a retirement plan to help them reach their financial goals. Our knowledgeable staff of experienced financial professionals is well-versed in the nuances of the tax-qualified retirement market— from public employee pensions to 403(b) and 457 plans. We work to provide you with a proper analysis of your retirement objectives, solutions to help achieve those aims and the assistance you need to implement those solutions.
Asset Allocation Strategies, LLC, is your independent source for a comprehensive analysis of your current retirement plan. Without the proper analysis, you may be left wondering how you are going to save enough money to retire and reach your goals. Our retirement planning process starts with an in-depth assessment of your retirement needs and income components. Through education and straight answers to common questions, we then help you determine the appropriate solutions for your desired retirement outcome.
Important Questions a Retirement Plan Should Answer
- How long must I continue to work to save enough for retirement?
- Will I be able to maintain my current lifestyle after I retire?
- How do I work toward achieving financial independence?
- How do I preserve my assets and my income?
- What are my retirement income components?
Individual Investment Planning Solutions
- Tax-exempt and tax-deferred retirement plans, as well as individual retirement and non-qualified accounts
- Retirement planning education, including state retirement calculations
- Personal one-on-one sessions and ongoing assessment of retirement goals
- Tailored retirement solutions and asset allocation strategies1
- Implementation of plan and annual monitoring
- Asset Allocation does not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. It is a method used to help manage investment risk.