Asset Allocation2 Strategies Professionally Managed Platform Solutions: AAS(b)SM
Retirement plan investors in the 403(b) and 457 markets
These solutions use a combination of no-load, institutional share and load-waived mutual funds selected using a proprietary screening process from our Registered Investment Advisor, Asset Allocation Strategies, LLC. Investors are given a risk profile that directs them to one of several distinct models—ranging from income to aggressive growth—which are managed on a discretionary basis for the client.
Fiduciary Standard of Care
Investment funds are carefully selected and monitored. We pare down an initial universe of over 20,000 investment choices to a menu of roughly 350 that we use to assemble these portfolios. Each portfolio will hold between 8–12 funds at any given time. AAS uses fiduciary screening tools from fi360 and Morningstar to make our selections. We stand behind these with a Fiduciary Standard of Care backed by the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) process.
Individual Tailored Advice and Support
Our Registered Investment Advisor Representatives provide a customized retirement planning solution tailored to the needs of the employee. Offered in combination with GLP KEY™, we build around the pension (when available) and social security income of the plan participant to provide a goal-based solution for each investor. This hands-on management process helps guide the employee to a predictable post-retirement income that is monitored both during their working years and supported post-retirement.
- Assessment and interpretation of client needs, goals, resources and investment choices
- Open-architecture mutual fund investment platform1
- Proactive selecting, vetting and ongoing management of investment managers
- Diversification and asset allocation strategies2
- Ongoing portfolio monitoring and rebalancing3
- Online account access4
- Quarterly account statement
Fees and Expenses
- Investment fund internal expenses range from 0.60% to 0.90%
- Platform fees: $25 annually plus 0.15% account maintenance fee
- Advisory asset-based fee not to exceed 1.00% (may be lower based on account assets)
- 403(b) loan fees $100 per loan
- No sales loads or changes at the fund level
- Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing in Mutual Funds. The prospectus, which contains this and other information about the investment company, can be obtained directly from the Fund Company or your financial professional. Be sure to read the prospectus carefully before deciding whether to invest.
- Neither Asset Allocation nor Diversification guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. They are methods used to help manage investment risk.
- Rebalancing can entail transaction costs and tax consequences that should be considered when determining a rebalancing strategy.
- Investment Advisory Services offered through Asset Allocation Strategies, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor.