There is a common misconception that estate planning only becomes important when an estate reaches a certain value, a point at which tax considerations come into play. While taxes are a critical component of the estate planning process, a proper estate plan is much more than a collection of tax minimization strategies. At GLP Investment Services, LLC, we work in close partnership with your attorneys and tax advisors to design and implement an estate plan that meets the needs of your comprehensive financial plan.
The experienced advisors of GLP Investment Services, LLC, specialize in providing a comprehensive review of your current estate plan and developing specific strategies in coordination with your estate planning team to help you pass on your assets in a way that reflects your personal philosophy, goals and values. Our process-oriented approach to estate planning allows for the orderly administration and management of your estate, while maximizing your estate’s value through the minimization of taxes1 and other expenses.
Important Questions an Estate Plan Should Answer
- Who would manage my financial affairs if I were to become incapacitated?
- Who will inherit my assets? How should I divide my assets up among my heirs?
- Are all of my accounts easy to locate? Where is my asset inventory?
- Who will be in charge of taking care of my children?
- How can I preserve my wealth and preserve more for my family?
Comprehensive Estate Planning Services
- Current estate plan review based on your unique needs in the areas of distribution, administration, management, income and taxation
- Asset titling, beneficiary designations and powers of attorney
- Wills, trusts and multigenerational planning
- Gifting strategies and charitable planning
- Estate taxation strategies
- To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS under Circular 230, we inform you that any U.S. Federal tax advice contained in this communication, unless otherwise specifically stated, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.
GLP Investment Services, LLC, does not offer legal or tax advice. Please consult the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.