Asset Allocation Strategies, LLC, has leveraged 150+ years of combined experience using a process-driven approach to help meet the comprehensive investment objectives of our clients. Our investment planning services are based on a conservative, steady-as-you-go philosophy. Our experienced Accredited Investment Fiduciary® professionals seek to cut off the rollercoaster’s peaks and valleys through systematic analysis, prudent investment selection and the ongoing selection and monitoring of investment managers.
The Asset Allocation Strategies, LLC, investment planning process can be applied to help achieve either a cash-based or goals-based outcome, based on your needs. This multifaceted approach allows us to construct a portfolio customized to your objectives, whether that be a single financial outcome or a comprehensive financial plan. Our independence means that we are not beholden to any particular investment, enabling us to sit on the same side of the table as you and work on behalf of your best interest.
Individual Investment Planning Services
- Assessment and interpretation of client needs, goals, resources and investment choices
- Open-architecture investment platform
- Proactive selecting, vetting and ongoing management of investment managers
- Diversification and asset allocation strategies1
- Ongoing portfolio monitoring and rebalancing2
Individual Investment Planning Solutions
- 403(b), 457 and 401(k) retirement plans
- IRAs and Roth IRAs
- Equities: mutual funds, stocks and ETFs3
- Fixed-income investments: bonds, bond funds, ladders, CDs and money market funds4
- Online account access5
- Neither Asset Allocation nor Diversification guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. They are methods used to help manage investment risk.
- Rebalancing can entail transaction costs and tax consequences that should be considered when determining a rebalancing strategy.
- Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses carefully before investing in Mutual Funds and/or Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). The prospectus, which contains this and other information about the investment company, can be obtained directly from the Fund Company or your financial professional. Be sure to read the prospectus carefully before deciding whether to invest.
- A money market mutual fund investment is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although a money market mutual fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in such a fund.
- Securities offered through GLP Investment Services, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Asset Allocation Strategies, LLC. GLP & Associates, Inc. is the parent for both entities.