Asset Allocation2 Strategies Investment Advisor Directed Platform Solutions: AAS-IAPSM
Retirement plan investors in the 403(b) and 457 markets
This solution uses a combination of no-load, institutional share and load-waived mutual funds selected using a proprietary screening process from our Registered Investment Advisor, Asset Allocation Strategies, LLC. Investors are given a risk proﬁle that allows the Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) to build a custom portfolio for the participant that is managed on a limited discretionary basis.
The participant’s IAR builds, manages and maintains the portfolio on the Asset Allocation Strategies, LLC, advisory platform. The IAR is provided a pre-screened list of roughly 350 investment options to build a client portfolio. The portfolio can be managed to a specific goal or directed using a total asset allocation approach. This allows plan participants a custom solution not available in most 403(b)/457 plan accounts.
Important Questions a Custom Retirement Investor Should Answer
- How long must I continue to work to save enough for retirement?
- Will I be able to maintain my current lifestyle after I retire?
- How do I work toward achieving financial independence?
- How do I preserve my assets and my income?
- What are my retirement income components?
- Assessment and interpretation of client needs, goals, resources and investment choices
- Open-architecture mutual fund investment platform1
- Proactive selecting, vetting and ongoing management of investment managers
- Diversification and asset allocation strategies2
- Ongoing portfolio monitoring and rebalancing3
- Online account access4
- Quarterly account statement
Fees and Expenses
- Investment fund internal expenses: refer to the fund prospectus1
- Platform fees: $25 annually plus 0.15% account maintenance fee
- Advisory asset-based fee not to exceed 1.00% (may be lower based on account assets)
- 403(b) loan fees $100 per loan
- No sales loads or changes at the fund level
- Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing in Mutual Funds. The prospectus, which contains this and other information about the investment company, can be obtained directly from the Fund Company or your financial professional. Be sure to read the prospectus carefully before deciding whether to invest.
- Neither Asset Allocation nor Diversification guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. They are methods used to help manage investment risk.
- Rebalancing can entail transaction costs and tax consequences that should be considered when determining a rebalancing strategy.
- Investment Advisory Services offered through Asset Allocation Strategies, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor.