Asset Allocation2 Strategies Professionally Managed Platform Solutions: AAS(k)SM
Retirement plan participants in the 401(k) market
This solution uses the investments available inside of your company-sponsored retirement plan. The plan’s investment funds are reviewed using our proprietary screening process, and portfolios are constructed from those offerings. Plan participants are given a risk profile that directs them to one of several distinct models—Income, Conservative, Moderate, Growth or Aggressive Growth—which are managed on a discretionary basis for the client. Plan participants gain greater confidence knowing their account is being professionally managed and that an independent firm is selecting the investments and building the portfolios for them.
Fiduciary Standard of Care
Investment funds are carefully selected and monitored from the available menu offered in each sponsored retirement plan. The screened investments are then assembled into these portfolios for use with plan participants. Each portfolio will hold between 6–12 funds at any given time. AAS uses fiduciary screening tools from fi360 and Morningstar to make our selections. We stand behind these with a Fiduciary Standard of Care backed by the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) process.
Individual Tailored Advice and Support
Our Registered Investment Advisor Representatives provide a customized retirement planning solution tailored to the needs of the employee. Offered in combination with GLP KEY™, we build around the pension (when available) and social security income of the plan participant to provide a goal-based solution for each investor. This hands-on management process helps guide the employee to a predictable post-retirement income that is monitored both during their working years and supported post-retirement.
- Assessment and interpretation of client needs, goals, resources and investment choices
- Plan-specific investment platform, screened and modeled1
- Proactive selecting, vetting and ongoing management of investment managers
- Diversification and asset allocation strategies2
- Ongoing portfolio monitoring and rebalancing3
- Online account access4
- Quarterly account statement
Fees and Expenses
- Investment fund internal expenses vary based on the investments available
- Advisory asset-based fee on a tiered schedule generally around 1.00% (may be higher or lower based on account assets)
- Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing in Mutual Funds. The prospectus, which contains this and other information about the investment company, can be obtained directly from the Fund Company or your financial professional. Be sure to read the prospectus carefully before deciding whether to invest.
- Neither Asset Allocation nor Diversification guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. They are methods used to help manage investment risk.
- Rebalancing can entail transaction costs and tax consequences that should be considered when determining a rebalancing strategy.
- Investment Advisory Services offered through Asset Allocation Strategies, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor.